Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lesson Plan Blog

I would like to know how you feel about your lesson plan that you and/or your partner created. Have you had any problems about it? We are getting to the end of the semester. I would like to know how you feel about the class. What do you think we should have done it differently? What do you think you have learned from this class? Do you think it is a must for today teachers to know how to use the technology in classroom?

My lesson plan that my partner and I worked on was very fun and interesting. Although my content area being math we did a lesson plan on track and field with a focus on running. I enjoyed exploring other content areas. We did not encounter any problems. It was a pretty easy going project to do together. This class was very informative. It has given me alot of insight on technology on the classroom and how technology can be very useful to my content area as well as others. We did have alot of work in this class so we were always busy so I guess one thing I would change would have the work load be less tideous but other than that all was good. I have learned that technology will not only benefit the teacher but will overall be very beneficial for the students. Technology should definitely be recognized in all classes and content areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment